Happy Monday! So, now everyone knows the exact view I have from my office at work! I just walked straight from my desk about three steps and clicked this pic out the window with my phone. How’s that for random?!?
And…some other random stuff:
We went to a NEW restaurant last month and really liked the hummus they served there…so I’m going to try this Taco Hummus and see if it even comes close. I’ll keep you posted.
We went to see the King’s Singers recently and I learned that they performed some of their very best pieces as encores! (They did about four encores!) I really liked the “I’m A Train” piece. Wowza! This group is obviously not the same group we saw last week, but they sang just as fast!
Mike Leavitt told us that he tricked himself into writing his personal history by making a quick list of stories worth telling – just a word or phrase that would remind him. This list started with 10 items, then 100, then 1,000. Eventually he wrote these stories out.
So here’s this week’s
1. In honor of Gov Leavitt’s little brother (whom I spent a lot of time with in High School)…memories of band ( H.S. and College).
2. Dad’s frugality (examples of)
3. Learning to drive (and being in car while older siblings learned to drive.
4. Horseback riding (everyone’s stories of getting bucked off :o)
5. Memories of Grandma Anderson
6. Most embarrassing moments
7. Meeting the in-laws for the first time
8. Kindergarten (can anyone remember?)
9. Favorite school teacher
10. Memories of Sacrament Meeting (Frank tells the story of someone trying not to laugh out loud, but someone plugs their nose so then they snort even louder. Getting sherbet for a treat, if good in church.
Have a great day! Do or learn something NEW!