Hi all! This week I did something NEW. The collage above is a ‘Get-to-know-you’ collage I made. I LOVE getting inspiration from flickr, so this was a fun activity for me! I originally got the idea from Paperseed and Another Beautiful Day blogs (years ago…it’s been on my to-do list for QUITE a while!!! :o)
Here’s how to make your own Get-to-know-you collage:
1)Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search.
2) Pick any image that results from your search for each question
3) Copy images into a collage
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What month were you born?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Are you a morning person or a night person?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What is your favorite sport?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word to describe you?
12. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
1)Lenore 2)Halibut 3)December 4)Blue 5)Morning 6)Peach Italian Soda 7)Cruise 8)German Chocolate Cake 9)Racquetball 10)Family 11)Quiet 12)Introvert
Fun activity! I never knew there was a Lake Lenore in Washington (that photo popped up when I searched for my name). Now I think that destination needs to be on my travel bucket list! Also, Halibut (Halibut Point in Massachusetts) should also be on it! Right? Lovely, inspirational photos!
Have a great day! Do or learn something NEW!