It’s been about 2 months and 2 weeks since I started this blog, and WHAT FUN I’VE HAD! This blogging community is great! Inspiring! Supportive! Friendly!….I could go on! (Yup, I love exclamation points!)
Yesterday, my good blogging friend at Miss Marzipan nominated me for the ‘Very Inspiring Blog Award’, and I am deeply honored!
Below are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award so please follow carefully:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
So…on with the 7 things about me:
1. I’m the only female in my household (one husband and four sons)….although I grew up with 5 sisters and two brothers.
2. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ and believe I can be with my family forever.
3. I totally love to play racquetball!
4. I’m a bit of a transportation control freak. (Don’t put me on the back of a four-wheeler…I HAVE to be the driver. I even have trouble being the passenger in a car.)
5. I got my first job out of college, in part, because my boss figured I was able to use both sides of my brain when he saw that I had earned a Business Administration degree while attending college on a Music scholarship.
6. The world celebrates my birthday! (Well, they celebrate on December 31st, without really realizing that it’s because it’s my birthday….I suppose :o)
7. I’ve found I really love the blogging world!
I’ve chosen the following 15 blogs as my nominees:
1) Our Next Great Adventure 2) The Thinking Closet 3) Don’t be too timid and squeamish 4) Ashley Bollinger 5) Pillow A La Mode 6) Angela’s Adventures 7) Can’t Stay Out of the Kitchen 9)Pink Polka Dot Creations 10) The Great Fitness Experiment 11) Designers Sweet Spot 12) Wildflower Photography 13) Serendipity Is Sweet 14) Short On Words 15) Live Love Travel
I really wanted to nominate VedgedOut, but noticed today that she’d already been nominated. (But if you have a chance…check out her blog…it’s awesome!)
So there you have it! Having this NEW blogging experience has really made my day! Thanks Miss Marzipan!!!!